Broke my own rule

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Ok, I have a rule to only weigh in on Tuesday's when I am at the gym. I was so irritated with myself and my lack of motivation that after this past weeks weigh in I got my big butt back into action, eating right and exercising....

anyway, I got on the scale yesterday at the gym and I have lost 4 lbs this week, that has kept me going! It was just so tempting, but next week only on tuesday! :smile:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have a rule to only weigh in on Tuesday's when I am at the gym. I was so irritated with myself and my lack of motivation that after this past weeks weigh in I got my big butt back into action, eating right and exercising....

anyway, I got on the scale yesterday at the gym and I have lost 4 lbs this week, that has kept me going! It was just so tempting, but next week only on tuesday! :smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Here's to next Tuesday:drinker: :drinker: Congratulations!!!
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    :drinker:

Congrats!!!! I am down 4 lbs this week also.

:laugh: FEELS GREAT!!!!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, i have the hardest time not weighing myself every time i go to the gym, especially if i am doing really well with my calorie intake and exersize!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!