Getting sexy back!!

Options
I have been logging into MFP for 130 days now. When I started I was 175 lbs. I am now down to 165, and I actually lost weight over the christmas holiday! I am so proud of the fact that I have stuck with this for this long, because usually I would have quite by now. I have MFP to thank for that and all of my wonderful pals cheering me on along the way! I still have a long way to go, and I definitely have my down days, but for the most part, I am getting my confidence back and soon enough this momma will be getting her sexy back! Lol. I see so many awesome success stories on here and I cant wait to be one of them that says, "down 30-40 lbs". Congrats to everyone who has done well over the holidays, and for those that are struggling, just stick with it and it WILL happen! Disregard that scale (i only weigh myself once a month now) and go by how you feel not what the scale says.
Happy Holidays and here's to getting sexy back :)

16860p1.jpg

Replies

• Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I have been logging into MFP for 130 days now. When I started I was 175 lbs. I am now down to 165, and I actually lost weight over the christmas holiday! I am so proud of the fact that I have stuck with this for this long, because usually I would have quite by now. I have MFP to thank for that and all of my wonderful pals cheering me on along the way! I still have a long way to go, and I definitely have my down days, but for the most part, I am getting my confidence back and soon enough this momma will be getting her sexy back! Lol. I see so many awesome success stories on here and I cant wait to be one of them that says, "down 30-40 lbs". Congrats to everyone who has done well over the holidays, and for those that are struggling, just stick with it and it WILL happen! Disregard that scale (i only weigh myself once a month now) and go by how you feel not what the scale says.
    Happy Holidays and here's to getting sexy back :)

16860p1.jpg

try to fix your pic....way to go!! awesome work!!
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    All the best
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    that is some awesome progress for 3 months!! good job hun!!:flowerforyou:
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy Holidays and here's to getting sexy back

try to fix your pic....way to go!! awesome work!!

I used picsart to mess with the pic a bit. Looks much better on my phone i guess, lol.
  • ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You have every right to be proud of yourself!
  • BlairCottier
    Options
    Thanks!:blushing:
  • BlairCottier
    Options
    All the best

Thanks! To you as well!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Looking great! :)
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    Work it girl!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    10 pounds?! you seriously look like you lost 30 pounds...you are another example of why the scale doesn't tell the whole story :)
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way to go Blaire! You look great and your body is really transforming! Just think what another three months will bring! :smokin:
  • BlairCottier
    Options
    10 pounds?! you seriously look like you lost 30 pounds...you are another example of why the scale doesn't tell the whole story :)

Thanks!! And I know exactly what you mean about the scale! That is the one huge thing I have learned about this experience. At first, if I didnt lose a pound that week I would get so discouraged. I finally realized that regardless of what the scale said
    my pants were getting bigger on me and I was feeling great! Just going go by how great you feel and not by the number on the scale!
  • lila1980
    lila1980 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I asked Santa for your legs... ;)

Great stuff my friend!! Amazing progress.
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looking great. It looks like way more than 10 pounds.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!