Returning Member and Need Some Buddies!

Options
Hi, all! I was on MFP awhile ago and had some success. Well, as many do, I relapsed...HARD! I went through some major issues with my family and in life and gave in to all of my cravings all of the time. I have made a promise to myself to turn things around in 2013 and take back control of my body. But I can't do it alone! Please let me know if you're looking for some mutual support! I'm hoping to find people to challenge and motivate me into making the right choices. Of course, I'll do the same for you!

Jen

Replies

• Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 2013 is the year of change for myself as well!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am not very motivating or supportive and I have no diet or exersize advice but Im really fun.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    If you can accept that its not a "relapse" but an end fact to the choices you made and are dedicated in better choices....meh.
  • june21112
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me. I log in daily and try to give as much support as I can.
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!
  • elizapangan
    elizapangan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No worries! We got this! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I am not very motivating or supportive and I have no diet or exersize advice but Im really fun.

hahahahahah ^ this...I'm fun..but I'm also supportive.
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a fellow Hawkeye! My goal is to fit better into the seats in Kinnick and Carver next season!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I recently went through a relapse too but am now back on track. It feels great. Feel free to add me.
  • SweetPotato221
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I was sooo close to my goal until until I came home for the holidays....Rejoined Two days ago to get back on track with nutrition and fitness. I have lost 35 lbs the the past two years, and I'm not going to throiw in the towel bcause of the setback.
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey, please add. I have had lots of friends join log for 2 days and then never touch it again. Would be great to have other people with similar minds actually stick with it :)
  • painofloyalty
    Options
    All that matters is that you're back. I recently had a relapse(since august :( til now). But here it is my motivational tip of the day "It's not a relapse it's a set up for an incredible comeback" *Bam* that's my motivational tip of the day (yea I took that from something somewhere, but it sounds good)
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site after a relapse. I gained back 19 pounds of the 120 I had lost.

Feel free to add me as a friend!!

Karen
  • mamakathy
    Options
    Just coming back myself and I see that a lot of my old pals are no longer active. Add me anybody please :)
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    Hey there, I am also back again after losing some weight. Gained it all back and really need 2013 to be the year that I lose it for good! Add me as a friend if you would like, I am always looking for more people for mutual support!
  • Add me today my first day and i need motivational buddies OscarTheOneAndOnly and see my journey to getting ripped
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job on coming back! I recently had a minor set back, but now getting back on track and ready for a new year! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Sportymum1
    Options
    I need buddies, feel free to add me. Anyone...... Lets get these results we want.
  • jam9jam5
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Motivation is key!
  • nurselisamarie
    Options
    you can add me too!!!