gaining weight healthily

Options
I went a bit too far with my weight loss and i'm currently at 6 and a half stone, i'm 19 so ideally i want to get back to just over 7 stone which will give me a healthy BMI.

I eat pretty healthily (apart from these past few days where i've definatley gone overboard - but it's Christmas and I felt like i deserved a few days of indulgence!). But I don't know how to go about gaining this weight in a healthy and steady way, I want to still be toned and not flabby when i've gained it but i have a leg injury at the moment which is holding me back from going on jogs and stuff. I'm going to start going for runs a few times a week when i'm better but for now any advice about how to gain weight healthily/any certain foods to eat or avoid would be appreciated

thanks!

Replies

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Unless you address your eating disorder and the many triggers and horrible things that go with it, you will not gain weight. You will not be healthy physically or mentally. I am a recovering anorexic/bulimic, I have just read all your forum posts...you are in denial...you need help...sorry to be blunt...