Is it just me...

Options
tj1376
tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
I love looking at the before and after pictures and reading about all the ways that people used to reach their goals.

BUT - Is it just me or do some of you agree that some people seem to lose more weight than they need to. Alot of people post before during and after pictures and I find that some people have better during pictures than after.

I have a loooooong way to go to reach any of my goals but I hope that I will not be concerned with actual weight as apposed to what looks and feels good to me.

Replies

• lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    agreed but like you said it depends on how they feel in their own bodies, i too have a long way to go and have an idea of what I would like to get to but I guess it's more of how I feel as I go

good luck in your journey
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I think some people are confused on how to get the body they want (they may think they only need to lose weight, but they may need to lose, and then gain muscle). But, no matter how we feel about it, they need to be happy with their body and hopefully that will be at a healthy weight and lifestyle.
  • sugarnspice0613
    sugarnspice0613 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've seen these photos too where the person is stick thin looking and claims to have another 20-30 lbs to lose. I always think to myself, "where is that going to come from? They'd have to cut off both legs to achieve that!" Its a little disturbing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!