To my beautiful friends (and future friends), happy monday!!

Options
Ok, I know it was a rough weekend for some but its over! Let it go, make better choices and just smile. This is a terrific journey we are on together. I have faith in you. I believe in you. Seize the day.... But most of all look in the mirror and know that whether you have had a rough weekend, a good weekend, hit your goal or still have a ways to go YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! More than beautiful, you are the perfect you.
I look forward to reading all your success stories.
Blessings.

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    awwwww, so greatly spoken!!
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    I needed that today :smile: Many thanks!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :-)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    What a nice way to end my day. Thank you my dear!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    thanks that put a BIG smile on my face:bigsmile:
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    This was a perfect lift-me-up to end my day. I fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks, and Sun. I renewed my resolve and I'm going at this again. I just got over an awful head cold and my daughter had it too-fevers up to 103.2 and teething on top of it. Aaaah! I love the "we are all beautiful" statement. I recently heard a sermon on this at church, and it really made me feel good- to know that we don't often enough take a look around us or even at ourselves and realize that all we are and everything around is the most amazing work of art straight from God! Happy Monday to you too.
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! More than beautiful, you are the perfect you.

I love this... Have you heard the song from Johnny Diaz... "More Beautiful You" It's really good. It basically states that "there can never be a more beautiful you. You made to fill a purpose, that only you can do!" I love it and you just reminded me of that sweet and simple fact that no matter what I THINK... God know's me better and made me just the way He wants me!
  • FluffnStuff
    Options
    :drinker: