Alot to lose???

Options
Is there anyone out there with alot of weight to lose???? Looking on the message boards I'm feeling like I am the only person that has 100 + pounds to go ............OMG please tell me I'm not alone!! :noway:

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You are not alone!!! I've expunged much of my weight, though I have about 64 to go. We're here... I bet your post will pull us out of the cracks! Well wishes to you on your journey! Remember that life style changes take time. Be patient, stay consistent, motivated and keep your will power strong! It's okay to go up and down, it's okay to fall for a day or not have any accidents at all :) This is for you! Cheers-to better health :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi. There are lots of us on here with LOTS to lose. ;)
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 80lb, I know it's going to take a long time and be hard but I want to do it!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Correction: I just looked up my "ideal" weight for my height is 114-145 which means I have more then 100 lbs to lose!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100 pounds to lose. Trust me - we're out here.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I want to lose over 100 pounds too. You are definitely not alone!
  • MSPENCE
    Options
    I'm right here with ya. I would LOVE to lose 100lbs. It's going to be very hard I know but every day I am reminded why i need to too. My two beautiful children! Just stay focused and you you WILL do just fine.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If your looking for a group to join that all has 100 plus to lose join this group. Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+ New Group Just copy and paste the search bar and you will find it. I had over 100 to lose when I started.
  • emberd
    emberd Posts: 36
    Options
    I just started and have to lose over 100 lbs. You will find lots of support here! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You are far from being alone on this journey.. I have 100+ lbs to lose as well!!!::grumble: ...:wink:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Yep, still fighting to get out of the 200's.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    look in the recent posts- you'll find several groups that have lots of folks trying to lose more than 100 pounds- definitely NOT alone! We're all out here too! :) Good luck with your journey!
  • mynulife
    mynulife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can do it! There are alot of people that I have found on here that have alot to lose and that have lost alot - you will gain alot of wisdom and encouragement just from reading their posts - I have! GOOD LUCK! I actually have a good bit more than my ticker shows but I didn't want to discourage myself so this will get me under 200 and we'll go from there!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    I should lose 100, but I'm shooting for 70-80. You are definitely not alone :)
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I still have about 75 more # to go!! You can do this!! Welcome aboard!
  • Ellie113
    Options
    Wow thanks ladies I now feel very encouraged especialy when I see how well you have all done!! I'm hoping that this will be the time when I can finaly shift this weight ,usualy I diet alone and I am hoping that by joining this site I can gain some motivation on my bad days (we all have those right!!). :flowerforyou:
  • mynulife
    mynulife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    IT'S MY TIME -- That's what I keep telling myself too! You've already lost 20 - you are soooo on your way! I am getting really close to that 20lb mark too! Keep it up!
  • tanikeya
    tanikeya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site but I have more than 100 pounds to lose as well. So, you are not alone. Just trying to get --and stay-- motivated.
  • marjaskow
    Options
    I started with over 100 to lose 2 years ago. Takes a lot of effort and you'll have good & bad times, but as you lose just remember how far you've come. Make smaller goals. Celebrate every 10 pounds. I've lost 70, but still have at least 50 to go. Slow going for me, but I know once it's gone it's never coming back!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bumpin for later