Body Media Armband

Options
13»

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Looks great. In thee UK, we've not even got the Core1 or the Link yet!!!!! So I'm not too concerned. Just bought an advantage of ebay, can't wait to start using it. I'm intending to use it for a few months to get the figures and then sell it on.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I do mostly gym workouts. Weight and cardio and was considering a fit it but are they for running walking workouts like a pedometer. Just wondering if I need to go the hrm route. Thanks loranch(Laurie)

I'm interested to know how accurate they are for weight training.
    [/quote]

I don't know about weight training, but for cardio and my power yoga the armband is great. From my understanding hrms are no good for yoga either because you control your heart rate with the goal of keeping it pretty much the same whether resting or doing the high intensity parts of practice. The calories it tells me are pretty similar to what I had found online before I was using it. The weird thing is that it doesn't count it as vigorous activity even when I'm sweating up a storm and burning major calories. Must not be fast enough motion for it.