BeachBody, Body by Vi, etc

Options
taso42
taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
Which is better? I just heard some amazing #'s on another thread.. people making tens of thousands of dollars selling this stuff? Sounds too good to be true, but I'm intrigued.

Which one of these MLM's should I hypothetically join if I wanted to make the highest amount of revenue possible every month? Doesn't have to be fitness related. Just needs to bring in the $$$'s.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Tupperware.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Avon
  • taso42
    Options
    What about Amway? Or is that out of style now?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Pure Romance
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    What about Amway? Or is that out of style now?
    Actually Amway has reinvented itself recently. If you want, I can hook you up with someone that wants to help you make an extra $50,000 a year. lol Sadly, I'm being serious.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Shakeology probably has the most name recognition (or at least the slickest promos), but Body By Vi arguably has a more robust SEO strategy. All things considered, I'd probably go with Shakeology, based on the stronger product tie-ins. I also wouldn't rule out the Venus Index, though...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    This stuff not only cures you of just about everything known to man. you can also make millions a year selling it. its also been known to awaken X-men like abilities in people.

Tahitian_Noni_Juice_10082009173506.jpg
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    depends on whichever you would feel the most passionate about....also the amount of work you want to put in....avon tupperware mary kay etc among many other require you to essentially wholesale purchase products and house them yourself them sell for your profit as well as trying to gain people to your team to make commissions off them...visalus(and maybe others im not familiar with) you keep no products but your own and make commissions off promoting and telling people about the company/signing them up
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Why limit yourself to one. Really fins some fat people and start them on Beachbody, then do what we call churning.

Ok, so you got your client on beach body hear me out, switch then to body by Vi.
    Double profit!

tumblr_mfq6f4e6hp1ru2by6o1_500.jpg
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Scentsy
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Why limit yourself to one. Really fins some fat people and start them on Beachbody, then do what we call churning.

Ok, so you got your client on beach body hear me out, switch then to body by Vi.
    Double profit!

tumblr_mfq6f4e6hp1ru2by6o1_500.jpg
    theres a lot of people that do that....get a large network then jump to another MLM its called "MLM Hopping" and generally makes them NOT reputable
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    If you really want to make some dough: organ trafficking.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    ROI is way higher on meth, and it's way more effective for weight loss.

I wrote a technical paper on how to 'detox' your property if your lab blows up, if you need it. Here to help. :flowerforyou:
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Taso...stop trying to join an already established company. Start your own...

You can be the first...you get people to sell themselves for intimate purposes and give you the money...then THEY get people to do the same and YOU get a cut of it...

Multi-level pimping.

Your welcome. I'll expect a 20% cut.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    meth.

see Breaking Bad
  • taso42
    Options

You can be the first...you get people to sell themselves for intimate purposes and give you the money...then THEY get people to do the same and YOU get a cut of it...

Multi-level pimping.

You're hired!

Now go sell some of this Tasoplex
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is one of the hardest ones to make a profit on from what I hear. I second the one about starting your own. Buy a cheap protein powder and change the label on it. Pick a snazzy name indicating either natural or fast weight loss. Bingo!
  • abetterluke
    Options

Multi-level pimping.

You're hired!

Now go sell some of this Tasoplex

Will it increase the size of my junk? Because I'll sell it to all of the clients of our pimping business and then get them to sell it. Bam. We're millionaires.
  • abetterluke
    Options
    Herbalife is one of the hardest ones to make a profit on from what I hear. I second the one about starting your own. Buy a cheap protein powder and change the label on it. Pick a snazzy name indicating either natural or fast weight loss. Bingo!

Seriously everytime I meet someone who sells herbalife I notice that they look like the most unhealthy people on the planet. I just saw a guy recently selling it and he was dirty, overweight, and looked like he hadn't brushed his teeth in months.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    The sex toy one.