Do you think this would be a good place to find a date???

Options
13»

Replies

• faithfulll1
    Options
    I mean was just a question I posted after being on here for 30 min. and reading a few profiles. Didn't realize there was so much passion either way. Pretty interesting, none the less.

BTW as a side not I have received a shiiittt load of messages in my inbox. So gotta go...peace out!!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I mean was just a question I posted after being on here for 30 min. and reading a few profiles. Didn't realize there was so much passion either way. Pretty interesting, none the less.

BTW as a side not I have received a shiiittt load of messages in my inbox. So gotta go...peace out!!
    hehehehehe
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Single in Toronto here...lol
    *shrugs* let's see what happens....
  • imfivebyfive
    Options
    Sure, why not. There is nobody creepy on the internet. Look at craigslist. Pfffft......stranger danger, what a myth.
  • faithfulll1
    Options
    Single in Toronto here...lol
    *shrugs* let's see what happens....

Too bad you're not closer. Can you say cuttie :). Good luck. Maybe you find it here and this wasn't such a bad idea.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8dcujdDZo1r27pcso1_500.gif
  • jessadany
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    I think that would be a great idea!
    Remember to add every female you encounter, without attempting to introduce yourself, then overuse the wink face in your creepertastic messages before sending them pictures of your junk.
    Women love that!
    :laugh: :laugh: llmfao!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Deactivated. Never would have seen that coming.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Why am I always too late for the good threads? Sigh...
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

Wow OP was getting a lot of messages in his inbox he says.. All of the hotties must be going crzy since they can't PM him anymore because he deactivated..!!!

BUT FEAR NOT!!! OP opened a new account and all the hunnys can find him here now!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/829938-friends-with-benifits

You can thank me later! :drinker: