Very Impressed

Options
Hi, I'm new to myfitnesspal but I am already very impressed! I have referred both my daughters and some friends and encouraged them to become my online weight loss buddies. I hope that I can stay this motivated!

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    You can! Welcome, and well wishes to you on your weight loss journey! These life style changes take time, so be patient, keep motivated and that will power strong! This is a great site, that offers many useful tools, great friends and tons of motivation :)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Seeing other people stick to it and lose massive amounts of weight is very encouraging. I told my doctor about this site and she said it's very good to have a tool like that to hold myself accountable.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I agree, this site is motivating, and a great way to keep yourself on track. I know the days I go over freak me out, so I am learning to be happy about eating the right amount and getting exercise. Losing weight doesn't hurt either!! It is so awesome to see everyone else's success on the site... I celebrate their hard work right along with them!!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I accidentally stumbled upon this sight when looking for how many calories were in an egg. I can honestly say it is THE reason I have been so successful. I would not have been able to stick with it this long without it!!!