Here we go again....

Options
Starting over. I wish I could learn to stick with this!! But there is always the next meal! I seem to end up here a lot :(

Replies

• kmurph37
    Options
    Just hang in there. It takes a huge amount of will power...I have been in your shoes before. At least you keep coming back :)
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I know, but I wish I could find the will power. I like it here. A lot of good people and support. I just get discouraged easily!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Don't start over. If you mess up, get right back to it. Log everything you eat (even when you don't do so hot) and make small adjustments as needed. It's a process and will take much trial and error to get it right.
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    It's okay :) This is a life style change, it takes time so be patient. You're doing this for you and no one else, so leave room for change, ups and downs and bumps along the way. Do your best to stay consistent, motivated and keep your will power strong. We're here for you, to listen and lend an arm. You are already doing a great job, and you will continue to do so. :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Starting over. I wish I could learn to stick with this!! But there is always the next meal! I seem to end up here a lot :(

I am with ya!! Feeling like I keep starting over too, but we cant give in!! At least we do come back! We can do it!! This does work. Just have to get into a routine. Best of luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • KarenWantsABikini
    Options
    Ooooh will power, i need a whole bottle o' those pills !! Its hard to stay straight but keep your head up and your chest out and chug along. You can do it !! :)
  • nchaffin
    Options
    Better to go again... then to stop all together... right?

Proud of you for getting in line again! Its your turn :)
  • SugarHi
    Options
    Ooooh will power, i need a whole bottle o' those pills !! Its hard to stay straight but keep your head up and your chest out and chug along. You can do it !! :)

haha, this makes me think of that song... "come on ride the train... the choo choo train... CHOO CHOO... come on ride that train..." right? there is a song like this, I'm not making that up.
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    lol yes there is...and now it's stuck in my head :)
  • SugarHi
    Options
    lol yes there is...and now it's stuck in my head :)

w00t w00t!!