5'9" whats your goal weight

Options
I'm currently at 120 lbs wanting to gain to be around 145 or do with a small frame, would like to know others about the same height what you set your goal at

Replies

• brtrentgl
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and set my goal around the same as you maybe a bit more. My frame is medium to large
  • oedipax
    Options
    I'm somewhere in the 5'9"-5'10" range and my goal right now is 160 (currently I'm 170, starting from around 210). I could see myself going lower until I get rid of my remaining excess body fat and gut and then maybe clean bulk back up (I'm not trying to get super ripped or anything though, I just don't want to be chubby or scrawny). My BF% right now is estimated at about 24%. I would also like to see if I can get some more definition in my face. Not sure what kind of frame I have - medium/large I guess, I've got somewhat broad shoulders.
  • mgloreth
    Options
    With my small frame I'm thinking 145 might be a bit high, 135 seems more manageable
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

My husband is also 5'9". He looks best around 160.
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, started at 246lbs last year, currently 186lbs but i've set myself a target of 163 as a goal weight.
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im 5'10", currently at 162lbs. Don't have a goal weight, just want to reduce body fat than bulk up a little, then cut and tone. stay lean. etc
  • haycock86
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and currently 189lbs. My goal weight is 154lbs, once I reach this weight then I am going to concentrate on bf% as this goal is 18%
  • mwyle
    mwyle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and i've set my goal weight at 166. That's a middle BMI for my height

I've got 100lbs to lose so I will reassess my goal once I get closer