Another Newbie - also hoping to make friends

Options
And also impressed with the site so far! I like the simplicity and it's been easy to navigate. I've added a signature (hopefully did that right, lol) and need to finish my profile info.

Replies

• nchaffin
    Options
    Welcome!

I like that most the foods I would eat (and many I have never heard of) are already in the database... it is awesome! Makes tracking easy!

:)
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Well wishes to you on your journey to weight loss and better health. I agree, this site is very easy to use. You will also find lots of support and motivation here. :flowerforyou:
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that!! I already played around there and added my food for today and exercise. Love, love, love it! I was already trying to start losing some weight, bought a gazelle a few days ago and have been making small changes in what I've been buying, but I hope that joining this place will help me stay motivated.
  • JustJamie
    JustJamie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've taken a step in the right direction by joining MFP. I find the site very helpful and the motivation and support from the other users is awesome. :)
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    welcome!! mfp is awesome!
  • dina0521
    dina0521 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a newbie too - Looking for friends as well. Good luck on your journey!! :happy: