Busy but trying to find time to work out

A couple years ago, I was able to get myself on an exercise program and made smart, nutritious decisions. Unfortunately, I have since moved back home with my parents, started graduate school full time, and was hired as a special education teacher. This led to me dropping off the exercise bandwagon and eating a lot of fast food between work and night classes. In other words, I've gained some weight back. But I am determined to *make* time for working out and become more accountable for what I eat. I'm hoping that the online support I used here at MFP will help once again!

Replies

• saucyitalian19
    saucyitalian19 Posts: 20 Member
    I just thought about posting something like this myself. I am having the same problem--between work, commuting, grad school, and homework I have ZERO time to work out. It makes me so frustrated because I sit around all day and literally feel myself getting fatter, lazier, and sicker by the minute. I would like to ride my bike or swim but the weather is crappy. I'm not supposed to run and walking doesn't do anything. I also have zero time to eat a decent meal...