Down 40lbs ready to finish off the last 30ish! (with pics)

Options
ccpowers
ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
So weight has always been an issue, big surprise NOT as it seems to be with most of us here. I have decided this is the last time I am doing this yo-yo thing and so far, not so horrible. The beginning of the year I was on a roll (and therefor losing some of those rolls) and life happened with health issues in the family which threw me in a different direction. I did not get out of control but did not get further ahead either. I know what i need to do and I know what works for me. I am no longer going to let what others say or do affect my mindset (well ok Im still working on this but it will happen eventually). Although I still have a ways to go, I started looking through some pics and realized that I have already come a long way and I need to acknowledge the successes I have already. And this may help me to once again focus on future successes! I am (right at this moment anyway) determined that I can get rid of this last 30 this year. This is my goal and I would love any support, encouragement and *kitten* kicking! Thanks! 2012Progress_zpsca86487e.jpg
Desktop_zpsbf4b90dd.jpg

Replies

• PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    DANG!

You look STUNNING! :flowerforyou:
  • ccpowers
    Options
    Thanks! Still a ways to go, but its definitely going to come off.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Outstanding!!
  • Happinessx
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats!

(also, how tall are you?)
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Making good progress, keep up the good work! :happy:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations! :)
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wowza girl! Your pics really show all your hard work! This is going to be your year!! I'm so glad to call my you my friend! Keep on fighting and know your not doing it alone!!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost a lot of years, too! You look fantastic and I love your hair darker. Keep up the awesome work!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • willtry08
    willtry08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're doing great :)
  • Mommaofsomany
    Options
    lovely job! Keep going!!!
  • Tonigirl519
    Tonigirl519 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you can do this....you sound like me...been yo-yoing forever...and now with the end goal in sight....i've got about 20-25 more to goal as well....come on 2013..we're ready to kick butt....:bigsmile:
  • mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Great work honey!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    not only did you lose weight but you lost years! WOW you look so much younger in the newer you photos! awesome!!!
  • LauraW1219
    LauraW1219 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would kill to look like you in the Oct 2011 picture. You have done an amazing job. I hope to look that good when I reach my goal. Keep up the hard work.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • ccpowers
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I am 5'1 so the gaining shows VERY quickly and losing does not seem to! You are all so kind, I feel better, believe I look better but am over all healthier so I can not even imagine how much better this is going to get!

ps. those boots are the first boots I could ever get over my calves (mindya they are a 1/2 size to big so that they would) now I can pull them on without unzipping and there is even room! Can not wait until I can purchase a new pair of 'hooker' boots that fit!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I too, have been a pro yo-yo'er!!!:laugh: I was on a roll the first part of the year as well and then gained some back. I've been doing great for the last couple of months and feeling awesome! Ready to get to my goal weight and keep motivated!

Add me if you like!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!