Hello from Maine!

Hi there! Newbie in the house!! lol - I think I'm finally ready to commit to getting off this 50+ pounds I need to loose. Was going to do weight watchers online but who can afford $45/month!! That's crazy and I already have a points tracker so I will figure that one out myself! I really don't like exercising.. but know I have to do it! I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and work from home most of the time. I don't sit on my butt all day, but really do need to move more! I'm 5'5" and weigh 205. I really want to feel better about myself this year and want to be able to look in the mirror and like that person looking back! Need some motivation.. and friends willing to help me on this journey! Would love to find people who live in my area so maybe we could get together for coffee or tea? I'm in Southern Maine near the Portland area. Feel free to add me as a friend if we have similar interests! Thank you!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Feel free to add me, I am on here everyday. I do not live near you but I will do my best to encourage and motivate you on here.
  • steph_clark11
    steph_clark11 Posts: 4 Member
    Where do you live in Maine? My husband is in the Air Force and we are stationed in Texas but he is from the Richmond/Gardner area and my mother in law lives in Searsport. I love Maine. I know I am not in your area but feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • Rabmonk006
    Rabmonk006 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello! I'm from Maine too and new to this board as well :) welcome!