Anyone else about to drop into the two hundreds?

Options
Hi

I'm not new here, I joined last March, but I'm (thankfully at last) about to drop down into the 200s and realised that almost ALL of my friends here are so much lighter than me - many by 100lbs.

Just wondered if anyone of similar weight would like to be friends?

Replies

• karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    would love to be friends. I am 222-218 right now. (had minor surgery for my heart so my weight is fluctuating)

I am hoping to get into the 100's soon too. Feel free to add me!
    Karen

Edit for typo
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've probably not made it very clear, I meant 200 and something rather than 300 and something!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    nevermind then...I actually made a typo. I am 222 so I am looking to get into the 200's. I was in the 300's but not anymore.
    I remember how it felt to get into the 200's. Good luck!
  • mcgonigal
    Options
    That's a great marker to achieve, especially if you are losing over the holidays, congratulations! (I'm not what you're looking for, but feel free to add me if you like)
  • Handsett
    Handsett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I finally broke into the 200's on 11/23/12. Down to 284 now. I started at 347 on August 24th.
  • WaterBunnie
    Options
    nevermind then...I actually made a typo. I am 222 so I am looking to get into the 200's. I was in the 300's but not anymore.
    I remember how it felt to get into the 200's. Good luck!

You're doing so well! I can't wait to look down and see 200 and something for a change :-)
  • WaterBunnie
    Options
    I finally broke into the 200's on 11/23/12. Down to 284 now. I started at 347 on August 24th.

Wow that's brilliant. How did you mark the achievement?
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am in the 300s..but far from being near the 200s...i wish you the best of luck w/ your weight loss.
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My "New Year's Goal" is to be in the 200's .... I did the whole "anti New Year's resolution" thing by making it a goal This morning when I stepped on the scale I was just above 300 but if I "stand right" I drop down under. I don't normally do that "stand right" thing but I'd say the 299.6 on the scale was enough to say I reached my goal. :D I usually wait until I average a weight a few days before I actually count it as a loss and input it here ... but put a smile on my face this morning.
  • WaterBunnie
    Options
    Brilliant! You still have a couple of days to consolidate your success so that every morning reads below :-)
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I had been hovering around 300 for the past couple of years until I started MFP a few weeks ago. I lost a little focus over the past couple of weeks, but now I am back on track. I'm also looking for motivation and support. Sending a friend request.

P
  • WaterBunnie
    Options
    I had been hovering around 300 for the past couple of years until I started MFP a few weeks ago. I lost a little focus over the past couple of weeks, but now I am back on track. I'm also looking for motivation and support. Sending a friend request.

P

I think the last couple of weeks have been a struggle for us all. Thanks for the add. Just New Year's Day's meals to worry about then it's a clear run!
  • Handsett
    Handsett Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I didn't really. I still have a long way to go before I start getting too happy. I feel a lot better so far tho.
  • WaterBunnie
    Options

I didn't really. I still have a long way to go before I start getting too happy. I feel a lot better so far tho.

Ah, you should be happy already with how much you have lost! Be proud :-)