3 Day Military Diet

Options
13»

Replies

• baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically you count calories for 3 days while only eating approved foods and then also count calories for the other 4 but eat whatever you want?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I have started a group for "3 Day Diet" please join if you have been on the diet or are interested in joining. Haters can keep their opinions to themselves and are not welcome

Hilarious. :laugh:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I'll skip this one. I like to lose fat, not water weight and muscle. It's a shame that you don't want to associate with people that hate stupid dieting practices. It doesn't bode well for your long term success.
  • coopieclan
    coopieclan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically you count calories for 3 days while only eating approved foods and then also count calories for the other 4 but eat whatever you want?
    '

Yes, that is correct
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    '

Yes, that is correct

Why not just....I don't know, eat in moderation for all 7 days?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    I have started a group for "3 Day Diet" please join if you have been on the diet or are interested in joining. Haters can keep their opinions to themselves and are not welcome

50+ years old and wants to follow a silly, restrictive diet with a made up name and uses the word "haters"

A9Pfxak.jpg

stash-1-50d6eb029ca88.gif
  • transmute
    transmute Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    '

Yes, that is correct

Logic is fattening. Get out, hater ;)
  • KHolladay36
    Options
    Healthy weight loss is obtained over time. What you are doing is likely to change your weight in the short-term, but do you really want to maintain this "diet" in the long-term. Small changes in lifestyle behaviors are likely to produce higher long-term results. For example, skipping breakfast may seem like a good idea...but the reason that eating breakfast is the most important meal of the day is because it kick starts your metabolism and essentially wakes it up. Skipping the meal keeps your metabolism running on "night-mode" until you actually do eat something.
    The diet you are doing is more likely to work for a little while, but once you go off the diet for an extended period of time. The weight will come back, plus more.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Yup, still going with eat whatever the hell I want and still lose weight.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    '

Yes, that is correct

Logic is fattening. Get out, hater ;)

FANMADE_Screw_Logic!.gif
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    It has helped you lose 4 lbs a year for the past 2 years?
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    '

Yes, that is correct

Hater.
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    orrrrrrrr we could try the "eating fruits and vegatbles" and enough calories for your body to live diet?
  • palvarez816
    Options
    I've heard of it as the "3 day cardiac diet". My friend did it for two weeks, which helped kick start her weight loss.
    She ate healthier after and started working out. 6 months later, she was 45 lbs. lighter and has kept it off.
    It can't hurt to try it if you're serious about weight loss. Not worth it if you're going to go back to eating the same once you're done.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is sustainable.

Good work I guess, but have fun gaining that back when you go back to eating like a normal person.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have tried this diet. I did lose some weight, not as much as they claim. It does say the other 4 days to eat in moderation. I did not do this. Did this for about a month only lost 6 pounds. Then as I didn't watch what I ate I gain the pounds back. Thinking about doing something like this again. If I do I will be counting calories, to try and not over eat, as I have done in the past. The diet plan I have does say to check with your Dr before starting.
  • vbabe07
    Options
    I think it's funny people feel the need to share an opinion on something they haven't tried. Everyone has there own opinions. I have done this diet. Along with exercise I lost 35lbs for doing it 3months. I am off the diet for about a year now and I didn't gain anything back. Just taught me portion control. Nothing is wrong with it. Go for it!
    -no it's not part of the military it's just a name, get over it.