Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New progress pic 34lb down !

Replies

• Beach6
    Beach6 Posts: 3 Member
    WOW!!!! You look like a different person - and must feel like a different person!!! Keep up the great work! It's tough - but so worth it. You look beautiful!
  • gloriann1
    gloriann1 Posts: 27 Member
    You could have told me that was a 70lb loss and I would have believed it!
  • michaelcox39
    michaelcox39 Posts: 16 Member
    That is outstanding. I am so proud of you. You are looking great. Keep up the good work, you look like a new woman!!
  • lanawindholz
    lanawindholz Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! I just started on here a couple of days ago, but so far so good. You are really an inspiration and you look fantastic! Keep up the great work :)
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Wowser. 34 lbs? That is an amazing difference on you! Way to go. Do you lift alot cuz there are a ton of inches gone there! Ok, I am off to move some! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Dayum, you look hot! Way to go, chica!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    You look wonderful!! Wow - and so much younger. You're an attractive woman!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    OMG - you look fantastic, what a difference 34 lbs is on you! Congrats
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    you look great! and you look a lot younger!! i thought you were 25 in the second picture! i went to your page to see and was in shock. way to go, you look fabulous :smile: :bigsmile:
  • Awesome job!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    What is that in lbs?
  • chiselfuture
    chiselfuture Posts: 42 Member
    Wow, great progress! You look like you got younger at the same time! :smile:
  • You look amazing... great job!!
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Get it girlie!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    You look GREAT (and younger)! How tall are you?

Thank you !!! :flowerforyou: only 5 ft 2 so the weight looks worse I think squished down into a tiny person! LOL

I lost a few pounds before I started here so it may be nearer 40lbs but I didn't start weighing myself till I started here :smile:
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Rockin it Twinks!! Look at the difference in your arms!! You've been totally dedicated to this from day 1 tho, so you completely deserve it babe xxx very very very well done mate :))))))
  • twinkychops
    thats 34 pounds?! or did I miss something? lol, I have lost almost 50 and can barely tell. You look fantastic!!
    Thanks my lovely! I think all the cardio and weights has made a HUGE difference , been trying to tone it all up as i lose. been doing and hour or so a day since august.
  • twinkychops
    Wowser. 34 lbs? That is an amazing difference on you! Way to go. Do you lift alot cuz there are a ton of inches gone there! Ok, I am off to move some! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

yes been doing kettle bells and weights 3-4 times a week :wink:
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    You look incredible! Excellent work!!!
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    dang girl, 34 down looks great on you!!! Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!