New Group Motivate me, weight loss challenge!

Options
Motivate me, weight loss challenge!

We need to be motivated on a daily basis so that we work towards our goal. It would be interesting to write a motivating message to yourself and to the person above your post so that we can all motivate each other.

Member since December 2012
Group Info

We need to be motivated on a daily basis so that we work towards our goal. It would be interesting to write a motivating message to yourself and to the person above your post so that we can all motivate each other. We all have short term goal which will eventually led us into our ultimate weight loss goal. Let's have fun with this and see where it goes! Please share your short term goals and lets us know when you have achieved them.
Here is mine to start:
I just got back from my cruise vacation to the Bahamas and my short term goal is to lose the 2lbs I put on and I am giving myself two weeks to accomplish this. My long term goal is to be 10lbs lighter for my sister in laws baby shower! My motivating message to myself is "it takes 4 weeks for me to see my body change, it takes 8 weeks for friends and family to see and it takes the rest of the world to see the change, keep on moving, you will get there"(found this on pintrest)
I look forward to hearing your reply!

Come check out the group!