Can you look fatter in a week?

Options
I've been quite relaxed about my eating and drinking since Xmas eve I've ate a lot more than I Normally do splurging a lot is it just me that looks in the mirror and sees weight gain or can a week actually make a lot of difference in how u look?

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Yes, through fluid gain/bloating, actual fat gain, and just perception in your head, all of these factors could make you look fatter.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes !
    Keep looking at yourself , Your mind will play tricks on you .:laugh:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    yes! I look slightly heavier since Thanksgiving, my jeans tell me I am.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    Challenge accepted!

What challenge? I went from 97-99 to 107, the Publix scale does not lie to me. :P
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    YES! u definitely can look fatter in a week
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!

What challenge? I went from 97-99 to 107, the Publix scale does not lie to me. :P

i took this thread as a challenge to me personally if i could look fatter in a week. :)
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oh you posted exactly what I was thinking this morning. I have done the exact same thing just got real comfortable and not watching what I am eating through the holiday. I looked in the mirror and i thought I look fatter... So I am back to LOGGING AND EATING healthy!!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    Challenge accepted!

i took this thread as a challenge to me personally if i could look fatter in a week. :)

lol, choose your challenges wisely. xo!