Bodybuilding Friends

Options
I posted this same thing yesterday and probably will a couple more times until I have a decent amount of friends:

I want to interact with people who have similar goals as me. Been bodybuilding for 16 months. 21 years old. Guy. Currently still bulking. Will cut if I'm unhappy with my fat gain, which probably wont be for quite some time. On an upper/lower. Ultimately, I plan on continuing to add a significant amount of lean muscle mass while staying in the single digit body fat percentages. It seems like everyone on here is an old, overweight woman unsatisfied with their flabby triceps... So add me if you have bodybuilding related goals.

Replies

• Maaarkk
    Maaarkk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bump, already friend though lol
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you can add me bro.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    2013 gains here we come, add me if you want
  • gmann1973
    Options
    You add me as well Im not a bodybulider just love to lift
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting off a bulking phase, and into cutting.. I'll be competing in Physique this spring.. :D
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    I'm just getting off a bulking phase, and into cutting.. I'll be competing in Physique this spring.. :D

^that's exactly what I'm doing. Got up to 187.5 lbs and now it's time to cut back down.
  • ArielGail
    ArielGail Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I competed at North American's this year in physique class B. I'm up 40lbs from my stage weight! However, I'm going to do figure this next year at Jr. USA's. I've been "bodybuilding" since Jan 2011.

check me out on FB/arielphysique and youtube/user/arielphysique for motivation, recipes, workouts!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I posted this same thing yesterday and probably will a couple more times until I have a decent amount of friends:

I want to interact with people who have similar goals as me. Been bodybuilding for 16 months. 21 years old. Guy. Currently still bulking. Will cut if I'm unhappy with my fat gain, which probably wont be for quite some time. On an upper/lower. Ultimately, I plan on continuing to add a significant amount of lean muscle mass while staying in the single digit body fat percentages. It seems like everyone on here is an old, overweight woman unsatisfied with their flabby triceps... So add me if you have bodybuilding related goals.

Why not get over your rudeness with the comment about overweight `woman` unsatisfied with their flabby triceps...and get on a website like muscletalk

A lot of overweight women really don`t want you on MFP

Let me know if you go on muscletalk...will be `caring for your `newbie` sad *kitten*!

Why do people like you come on MFP with such a stupid childish attitude...gawd! what a.....`fill this bit in with your own answer`
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Currently bulking (excepting the last few days due to Christmas) looking to make lean gains and keep my bf low. Feel free to add
  • Maaarkk
    Options
    I competed at North American's this year in physique class B. I'm up 40lbs from my stage weight! However, I'm going to do figure this next year at Jr. USA's. I've been "bodybuilding" since Jan 2011.

Where'd you place? Looking in good shape!
  • ArielGail
    Options
    Got first call outs, 7th place in my national show! It was an amazing experience.
  • twinketta
    Options

BTW your diary is crap if you want to eat good and look good! My last comment on somebody that does not belong on a website that supposedly does not `allow` people that make derogatory comments against its members!
  • Maaarkk
    Options
    Got first call outs, 7th place in my national show! It was an amazing experience.

Well done, good luck on the next one!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am not a bodybuilder but I am starting training sessions to lift heavy on Monday (New years eve of all days!!) :) If there's any females who lift heavy reading this feel free to add me!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

BTW your diary is crap if you want to eat good and look good! My last comment on somebody that does not belong on a website that supposedly does not `allow` people that make derogatory comments against its members!
    HateTML.jpg
  • twinketta
    Options

It seems like everyone on here is an old, overweight woman unsatisfied with their flabby triceps...
  • ArielGail
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ArielGail
    Options
    thank you!

Well done, good luck on the next one!
  • twinketta
    Options
    Thank you!

It seems like everyone on here is an old, overweight woman unsatisfied with their flabby triceps...

seems like you are not one of those but come on girl stick up for the people that are are not one of the above!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

seems like you are not one of those but come on girl stick up for the people that are are not one of the above!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7oZGwnO6K-il7mRoI4qMq3P4Eow64iVjfPMZirRrOsTmqvVNd9g&t=1