For the first time in 3+ years, I'm under 200

Options
I've been working my *kitten* off (not literally, thank God. i love my booty) up until when school started. I wasn't able to work out as much, but still ate pretty well. I've been yo-yoing between 207 and 204. I don't like to weigh myself. I really don't. I get obsessive over it. But I told myself that I would get on the scale today. I step on it, expecting the worse. I look down and see it is at 199. I literally broke down and cried. I've not been under 200 in over 3 years so this is utterly amazing. My hard work is paying off and I couldn't be happier.

Replies

• lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    way to go! i can only imagine how amazing that felt :)
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work :D
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I want to hug my laptop right now - that's amazing!!

I'm not too far behind you, that will probably be the same reaction when I get there too! Congrats girl!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, fantastic news!! Congratulations!!

I'm sure when I get there for the first time as years, I'll have a very similar reaction :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome! So happy for your...i will probably break down and cry when I finally get under 200 as well. I understand--even the obsessive scale behavior. :)

Keep it up and add me if you would like!
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    congratulations, that is a "big deal"
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats! I can't wait until I am under 200!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    aww good job!!! I am almost there as well (currently 202!)
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!! What a way to start the New Year. Congratulations and keep up the great momentum!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Oh that is brilliant, well done! The scales are are only a number, we all know that, but how good does it feel to be in ONEderland - that in itself will motivate you to continue your great dedication and exercise. Sometimes we don't feel like we are getting anywhere, even though we feel better, have more energy, etc but the scales and photographs are a great way of reminding ourselves how far we have come. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. Also, I almost fit into a size 11 pants :DD Today just keeps getting better and better. I'm chowing down on some delicious corn chowder, planning what I want to do tomorrow. Thanks for the support you all
  • silveradospirit
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ann3h
    ann3h Posts: 10
    Options
    good job :]
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    Well done! I can't wait to get under 200lbs!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I am so very happy for you...Congrats!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you! Great job!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thanks all c:
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling! Congrats!
  • alynnselle
    Options
    congrats!!.. I just started, so I can only imagine how you feel. Keep up the hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!