2013 Goals - Your Opinions Please

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Saiava/view/goals-for-2013-458542

The link above takes you to my blog that lists some guidelines for myself. Does it look ok? Should I add, change, and/or remove anything?

What is YOUR goals and resolutions for the New Year? :)

Replies

• Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My goal is to love exercising and to hardly eat any junk foods :) Its hard but i believe in myself
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've got everything organized and ready to put into practice!

I really like the one about drinking extra water if you go over on sodium. If I choose convenience/packaged foods I notice I ALWAYS go over on sodium. Drinking more water is a good idea!

I think I'd like to up my steps (I use a FitBit) in 2013 and more consistently NOT go over my calorie limit. Small steps.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I try to do weakly cheat meals where I can eat whatever I want. It helps me stay sane. If you are a member of gym, and they have a thing to do hyperextensions, that really helps with the glute muscles.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Little by little you will get there. You have the right idea by thinking about how to replace the bad habits with good ones. Looks like you are moving towards clean eating. That is great for long term success. :)

I need to get the last of my weight off once and for all and then learn to see myself as a thin person instead of a fat one. One foot in front of the other.