Suggestions pls....P90X or Biggest Loser Workouts???

Options
I'm looking for anyone that's tried both of these. Which one do you prefer and why?

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'V DONE BIGGEST LOSER DVD'S THERE OK,BUT I DO THE FIRM DVD'S I HAVE THE WAVE NOW AND THERE REALLY GOOD BEEN WORKING TO THEM FOR YRS.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have the BIggest Loser bootcamp. I love it!! It's tough especially when you do workout 1 &2!! I am going to get the BL yoga this week to try. I want some more stretching :-)
    I also do Jillian's 30 day shred. Love that too!!
    I have heard that p90X is tough but a great program. I have a couple friends who are doing it right now. One of them, this is her second time through it. She did it a couple of years ago and loved the results.
    Good luck!!
  • kalli222
    Options
    I am doing P90X now and on week 2 and I LOVE IT! It works the entire body...isnt too fast where you cant keep up....You don't need too many supplies (5lb or 10 lb weight, and pull up bar---All optional... or you could just buy the bands) I can already see results & would recommend to everyone!
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    I tried P90X about 6 months ago and felt that my physical fitness level wasn't quite up to that yet. I decided to try other workout DVD's first. I have done Biggest Loser Power Sculpt and the other cardio one (I can't remember the name right now it was onDemand for awhile). I also recently bought Biggest Loser 30 day jumpstart which I like and am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

I decided to work my way into the P90X program. I am going to continue with Biggest Loser/Jillian Michaels workouts, but I have also gotten Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer. It comes with about 5 different workouts, Lower body, Total Body, cardio, yoga, and abs. They are all 10 minutes each and he suggests you do 2 of them if you have a little more time or do 3 of them a day if you have a lot of time. I didn't think 10 minutes would get me feeling anything but they definitely do. I really like them.

I think after completeing 30 day shred & 10 Minute Trainer I am going to work into doing Power 90 and then work my way up to P90X. Have you ever done any of Tony Horton's workouts or tried Power 90?
  • Phillips28
    Phillips28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Biggest Loser Power Sculpt and Biggest Loser Cardio. By doing them both together, it quite a workout. I think it's a great one to start with. I've only been doing them for over a week and I can see and feel a difference. It's fun and a challange. I have a couple of friends that are doing P90X, which I think I want to try after I do these video's. I hear it's a great system, but I hear it might not be for beginners. I guess price is a big difference as well. The Biggest Loser DVD's are a Target for $9.00, although I just heard they are at Walmart for $6.00. Pretty cheap compared to $120 for the P90X.