• 35khris
    35khris Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Less leg to shave!!
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Boots boots boots!

Also, I was gonna say easier to shave my legs, but someone beat me to it. Hopefully as I'm eating more I'll start to lose the protective hair (I think it's called lanugo hair?) that anorexics get. And hopefully as I eat *better* I'll lose the PCOS hair.

Yes, I have resembled a Hobbit for the last couple years. A girl should not have to shave her toes, lol.

I can start ice skating properly again. On the minus side, I'll have to work harder to go fast, on ice and while tobogganing, but I like a challenge.

And wearing high heels will not cause so much pain.

EDIT: and strange kids who I don't even know will not ask me to go on playground equipment / fairground rides / amusement park rides with them just because being heavy makes them faster. Kids scare me.
  • Dynam1teDyna
    Options
    I can wear purple pants without people calling me "Purple-People-Eater"
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Had my appendix removed 2 years ago. I can now see the 3 incision marks...although I've had kids - one of them might just be a stretch mark :tongue:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    My clothes last longer because I'm not stretching them out and popping the seems.
  • charlottesky254
    charlottesky254 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've not gotten to this stage yet, but I keep thinking- if I go on holiday, I bet I'd be able to fit in an extra top or something due to the room I'd have saved by having smaller clothing!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1) Fewer wedgies.

2) A bigger turn in my golf swing, resulting in hitting the farther despite having less bulk.