One Piggy Day a Week

Options
What do people think about having one piggy day a week where you eat no over you're bmi but on the limit and then for the rest of the week remain on the healthy calorie deficient? Do you think that will help or hinder weight loss?

Replies

• lilteeraw
    Options
    itll help to not crave certain foods.. & itll prob help with staying healthy in the future..
    but i dont usually have one day a week...
    i try my best to stay healthy all the time and then ill have the occasional treat.
    but usually my treats are somewhat healthy(:
  • 1990sophia1990
    1990sophia1990 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That's what I thought of doing, may one one piggy day a week but really just bigger portions of healthy food with a few little treats :D
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Do you mean your BMR? If so, you should be eating over that EVERYday.

I personally don't think in terms of "cheat days" because it seems too diet like for me and my psyche.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I personally don't do it. I'm not on a "diet". I've changed to eating healthier so that means all the time. It's my life now. If I want to have a treat or splurge on a dinner out I do it. A healthier eating style doesn't mean deprivation. The amount of calories I have within a week and how much exercise I do covers everything.
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I've been doing one free day a week and not logging it. I've also been stuck for 3 months so today I decided to log and it was a big wake up call. I won't be doing it anymore.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    i think you should do what works best for you. if having a "piggy day" helps you not binge later on.. then go for it!just try and make your treats somewhat healthy and not all greasy and fried and fat:P