Inspiration

Options

Replies

• djmom1984
    djmom1984 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What does everyone else use as inspiration?

I have skinny pictures on the fridge (mine, not comparing myself to someone else)
    I also have a skinny outfit hanging in the front of my closet.
    Don't have the nerve to try it on again yet.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 18 jeans, down to a size 12 ....... now I've got size 10 jeans hanging up, waiting to be used :drinker:
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I had both knees replaced last winter and honestly, there's a work colleague who's my inspiration. She had her knees replaced 2 years ago, but didn't keep up with the exercises, has gained weight rather than lost it, and when she walks her knees really don't bend much at all and it looks very painful. So, she's my motivation to keep working at losing weight and exercising - I want to keep my mobility (and quality of life!).

And I have a Not-Yet Bin of clothes that I can't wear YET.
  • djmom1984
    Options
    I had both knees replaced last winter and honestly, there's a work colleague who's my inspiration. She had her knees replaced 2 years ago, but didn't keep up with the exercises, has gained weight rather than lost it, and when she walks her knees really don't bend much at all and it looks very painful. So, she's my motivation to keep working at losing weight and exercising - I want to keep my mobility (and quality of life!).

And I have a Not-Yet Bin of clothes that I can't wear YET.
    [/quote

Well done! My husband has 50 lbs to lose but can't seem to manage any exercise because his knees hurt so much. Keep up the good work!
  • djmom1984
    Options
    I've gone from a size 18 jeans, down to a size 12 ....... now I've got size 10 jeans hanging up, waiting to be used :drinker:
  • djmom1984
    Options
    verptwerp - WOW! I'm impressed!
    :drinker:
    I went from a size 16 to a 10 four years ago and am now working on getting from a size 12 to a size 8. Really just want to weigh under 150 (because I'm 50) and be fit.