New and Optimistic

Options
Hi everyone :). I just started my fitness pal today. I stepped on the scale for the first time in ages and my eyes nearly popped out of my head so I thought to myself--That's it! I found this amazing website and see that it has a great community so I wanted to put myself out there and say hello to everyone and that I wish you all the best of luck on your journey to fitness and good health!

I have not been struggling with my weight as much as I have been struggling with staying toned so...that's my number 1 goal at this point.

If anyone ever feels that they need some advice or little motivations, I would be happy to send supportive messages, etc. I know that I, too, need little reminders every now and then to stay on track given that I have an extremely busy school schedule.

Anyway--nice to meet you all and hello!! :D

Replies

• sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Welcome!! This is an awesome site with lots of great supportive friends. I am confident you will like it. Feel free to add me if you would like to. BTW: Congrats on medical school and lots of luck to you!
  • candctaber
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey!
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here as well. I'm glad you're optimistic. I'm sure you'll see results soon if you keep thinking positive and make good choices. :)
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you! :) It is so nice to hear such positive and supportive responses and I look forward to sharing this experience/journey together as a community. Good luck everyone!
  • fervc64
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me. Always looking for friends to help with motivation.