if you want to live anywhere else where would it be?

Options

Replies

• sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Strangly, I love NJ.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Oh boy! I'd love to live on the ISS! Just for a little while anyway!!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I love living right where I am in Florida but if I had to leave it would be back to New York or over to Australia.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Costa Rica, probably in Tamarindo.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,672 Member
    Options
    San Diego CA in the US

Guam in the Pacific

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    San Juan Island, Washington State

me3.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Cornwall.
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I'm in FL right now...and I hate it here.

I miss NJ terribly and would never turn down going back home. But, if I could live anywhere it would be San Diego or Hawaii!!! Of course, Bora Bora isn't a bad option either!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm in FL right now...and I hate it here.
    Me, too.

I'm on north Florida, which is not as bad as south Florida, but I still would prefer to live elsewhere.

Except Key West. I would live in Key West.
  • molbray
    Options
    I'm from Australia, and now live in Columbus, Ohio. I've lived in several locations in Australia, from the sparkling beaches, the lush green farm lands of the western districts and out into the outback. Each place offers something special. I think it is who you share those places with that make it all the more special. I've spent most of my life in rural settings and now that I live in a city, I have had to face some huge changes, but as I said, it's the people in your life that matter. Home is where the heart is! If you 'chose' to be happy, you are happy and no matter how 'grey the skies may appear' there is always an adventure to be had! The best thing is what you learn about yourself! you are not defined by where you live, where you work or what you have! If you are not happy where you are, I'd really ask that you examine why. Often it will be becuase your spirit is grieving, as you are far from those you love being around. I miss home very much. Australia is pretty awesome! But thank God for Skype, or the distance would be unbearable! A few years ago I was in a dark place and I longed to be 'somewhere else' for such a long time. By searching elsewhere and 'beating up' the place where I was living, I failed to see the special ones that were around me, and I prevented myself from truly being happy. I missed the reason I was 'there'. I am a big believer in the fact that you are where you are becuase you need to be there to learn something. As soon as I accepted where I was and began to make the most of it, I felt so much better about myself and doors opened! LIfe is far too short to be worried about the 'greener grass on the other side of the fence' - I say, grab the hose and make your grass green! Who knows what will happen then! :tongue:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Although I would lose access to a beach, I would make a move to Colorado in a split second. Snow, nature, mountain bike trails, cheaper cost of living compared to Long Island, mountains, scenery.
  • gtchs
    gtchs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Easy...some place with no traffic. :explode:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    NC! And moving there early Spring! Finally! It's something my husband and I have wanted for about 5 years and we're finally doing it!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    California!!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    California, Sacremento
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Although I would lose access to a beach, I would make a move to Colorado in a split second. Snow, nature, mountain bike trails, cheaper cost of living compared to Long Island, mountains, scenery.

I'm with you! I live 1/2 mile from the beach in Florida. I really do like it here, but I'm ready for a change of scenery. I'm hoping to make a move to Colorado Springs in the near future.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hawaii, chicago, boston, florida or california
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Anywhere warm year round...give me some ideas!
  • OlyOtis
    OlyOtis Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Finland. or maybe Rhode Island.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    One of the happiest places on earth... scientifically proven... Sweden