I would like your help...

Greetings,
I am new to this site and I believe that it has the potential to be great. However, the purpose of it is to motivate like minded individuals in their personal pursuit to overcome an obstacle or two. Although we all are different we have a common thread; we are striving to become healthier. So, if you are interested in offering your positive support and receiving support in return then add me as a friend and just maybe we can overcome this hurdle together.

Please note that I don't do drama and negativity so, if that applies to you then save yourself a request and don't request that we become friends.

Thank you and be encouraged.

Replies

• nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Welcome! Sending a friend request!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Greetings,
    I am new to this site and I believe that it has the potential to be great. However, the purpose of it is to motivate like minded individuals in their personal pursuit to overcome an obstacle or two.

The true purpose of this site for me is to be accountable and accurate as to what I put in my mouth. This is a calorie counting site first and foremost.

This is all on me.

Getting too dependent on internet strangers for motivation is not always a great idea.

good luck