Trying

Options
Well, I have fallen off track for a few weeks now, but I am trying so hard to make my way back peeps. I haven't weighed in for 3 weeks now, different things have come up for my bf and I so we weren't able to make it happen. I felt so good that I lost the 9lbs in 2 week, but as soon as everyday life starting happening, I fell through the cracks. Both my girls have been sick, one was sick for 10 days, got better, then the other got sick for a week, still getting better, now child #1 is sick again! AHHHH. See what I mean, life happens. lol I have still managed to log in every single day to MFP, and tomorrow should be my 45 days of logging into this site, which I love. It helps so much to read the success stories, because everyone is going through the same struggles, and we all are trying to reach the same goals, being healthy. Went grocery shopping on Sunday, bought a ton of fruits, veggies and fish, so I am good for the week on healthy meals. Hopefully getting back on track this week, will help me with the weigh in on Saturday. I am back to drinking plenty of water too, which I normally hate! lol Thanks for listening, sometimes you have to get it out somehow! :ohwell:

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I understand how life happens. We will always have times when things get in the way. We just have to pick ourselves back up when the dust settles. You'll get back to it, hopefully soon. Winters suck for illness. Hopefully the weather will break soon and you can get back to feeling healthy and normal.

We'll be here when you can get back to it. You can be a success story. Hey, maybe just logging in everyday has made things not be worse. One way to look at it.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    You are doing great!

Isn't it funny how life gets in the way of living.:laugh:

I hope your kids are feeling better. Tis the season for that stuff! :angry:

You've managed to log in everyday in spite of everything. THAT is success! You are following the motions and that creates habit. Good habit leads to more success! Keep on truckin' girl! You're on the right path!

Holly
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    :noway: Thank you so much! I keep telling myself that yesterday was a fresh start! Like the saying goes, tomorrow is a new day. I have been eating really good for 2 days, but no excercise just yet, the baby is still puking every where! lol One thing I am loving right now is....tortilla crusted tilapia. Oh my Goodness, it's wonderful. I can't believe I havent eaten it before Sunday. I literally could eat it everyday! YES, that's right. lol