Do you use the MyFitnessPal app on iPhone or website more?

Options
Just curious. I use the app quite a bit to log daily but the site for forums. I also realized that many who use the site may not see the emoji icons I use when I comment on statuses.

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ha! I never see those emotes you respond with. Makes sense now.

Edit: I use both. The app's scanner is invaluable and browsing the forums on PC is much smoother than the phone.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I use the website only.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mostly the website on my tablet even though I have the app on it as well.
  • souzouchan
    Options
    I use the app to log food, as it's much easier.

But the website for sure with regards to the forums.:happy:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Both. I like the pie chart and bar graph for daily/weekly on the app. Everything else I use site.
  • Roger8086
    Options
    The website lets me get to the community and do advanced meal and/or foods editing easier.

The android app is more convenient to record most foods if the food has a barcode or if I'm out and about (and those of us who work are out and about a lot).
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I use both. I check the forums and sometimes log especially exercise from my computer.

I use the droid app to log foods when I can't get to the computer. Comes in handy on nights that I am sent to games for work.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    iPhone app... i love it. I hate diaries on the website.
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I use the website for the most part. My phone is for all my other addictions...
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Primarily the iPhone app except for things it can't do in which case I use the website (e.g. Creating/editing foods). I also use the iPad app sometimes, but not as often.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i use my DROID app to Log.
    & the laptop to be social.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Site for mooching the forum, iPad or phone app for updating diary and skimming news feed.
  • plaingirly
    Options
    :( My phone doesn't do apps. x
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Am usually on the website with the app beside me and compare ....... does that sound a bit desperate????? :ohwell:
  • olsen317
    Options
    I use the app to log diet and exercise, and the website for the forums.
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mainly the iPhone app, only come onto the website when I want to read the forum.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I use both but definitely iPhone app more. I use the barcode scanner all the time and find it WAY easier to enter food on the iPhone app. But I can't always see everyone's full menu on my iPhone app. Depends on how they have their meals set up. Weird! I scan the discussion board on my computer.
  • starrisonmclennon
    starrisonmclennon Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i don't use an iPhone but an awful blackberry, and honestly i use my blackberry more just because it means i don't have to turn on my laptop and open up the website
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I use the website about 90% of the time, iPhone I find annoying to log foods on etc, but I reply to messages on it mostly
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    this has replaced facebook for me -- love the phone app that I can look up something while I'm at the store. And the scanner = that is priceless to me...I LOVE that!