Get to know me/Friends

Options
Looking for more friends, but wanted to share my story thus far as well! Feel free to send a friend request, always looking for new friends :)

Looking back six months ago and wondering how I let myself out of the house looking like that. I looked DISGUSTING. I was depressed, unhappy, shy, unhealthy, and all I did was eat. When I was sad, upset, bored, happy, every emotion. When nothing else was there for me, food was.
I had given up on myself. I had given hope that I would ever really 'enjoy' life because I'd always been fat and thought I'd be impossible to get to a healthy weight and finally be happy, and find myself as something that was of worth and not just a fat, ugly piece of crap that no one liked.
Then I decided something. I was watching one of Tyler Ward's videos/UStreams and he was talking about how all of his fans made his dream come true, and how he pursued his dream, and with lots of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears it came true, and he became a reality.
So on June 20th I committed to becoming healthier, losing weight and getting to a healthy weight. So far I've lost around 110lbs. Not only have I lost weight, and has my physical presentation has changed, but so has my emotionally. I've grown SO much. I'm a lot happier, I smile, I don't just wear that boring black pair of sweatpants & a black sweatshirt, and I interact with people. I have Tyler to thank for the inspiration to do this. He's seriously one of the most amazing people in the world.
Basically, what I guess I'm saying is that you can do ANYTHING. Literally. I don't care if it's something as small as making someone's day or swimming with sharks. Anythings possible. Sure, like may be hard, and it may not always be fair, but that's the BEAUTY of it. Life's never going to put you through more than you can handle, I promise. So chase your dreams, because right now is the youngest you'll ever be and the oldest you've ever been.
Follow your dreams. I'm right behind you, supporting you. ♥ And if anyone says that you can't follow your dreams and aspirations, or they're stupid, then SCREW them. If I listened to every 'hater' towards me on my weight loss, I'd probably weigh even MORE than I did, would still be depressed, and would most likely be on the road to death pretty soon because of how unhealthy I was in actual reality. PROVE THEM WRONG. You can do it, and I'll be here backing you up.

Stay strong ♥

Replies

• LyndaGutierrez
    Options
    You have an amazing story thanks for sharing it it has encouraged me a little more that anything is possible...that i can lose weight..Positive words always get far. thank you
  • KatGalr
    Options
    You have an amazing story thanks for sharing it it has encouraged me a little more that anything is possible...that i can lose weight..Positive words always get far. thank you

THanks! You can go it! No problem, always here to support you! :)