Just the first week, but feeling good!

Options
I just did my week two weigh in and I have lost 3.2 pounds! I'm completely stoked because earlier in the week I had only lost one. (I've been telling myself that I will ony weigh in once a week....but sometimes I cheat a bit.) Yesterday was actually my day off. I am doing slim in six which you work out six days a week for 6 weeks. I even went over my calorie intake yesterday. I was feeling kinda bad about myself when I got up (My dear fiance brought home girl scout cookies yeterday....I only hade three....but still felt guilty), but decided to do my weigh in anyway. To my complete surprise.....I had lost....a lot more than I expected too! I even weighted myself again just to be sure because sometimes scales can be off a little if you are standing wrong.....nope....same number....woo-hooo!
So anyways. I still ahve 17 pounds to go, but I'm feeling great and ready for week 2 of Slim In Six. Bring it on!!!
Anyone else have a miny victory to celebrate???

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Yay...good for you. I too lost 5 lbs in my first week and have drank more water than in my 46 years of existance....lol.
  • 2723obriens
    Options
    I know about the water thing. I feel like I am always thirsty and I drink atleast 8 glasses a day....I also sweat a lot. I'm a nurse and of course my mind goes to all the horrible things that thirst can mean......diabetes, etc. I actually checked my blood sugar at work the other day, juts to be sure that I was not diabetic........it was fine.....Phew! LOL.... yeah, I guess I just need to drink more.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS.IN MY FIRST WEEK BACK HERE I LOST 4.2 LBS I'M WORKING OUT TO THE FIRM DVD'S,THEY ARE AWESOME.I ALSO DO THE TREADMILL 2-3 DAYS A WEEK.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!