I'm 30 and falling apart!

Options
1235»

Replies

• blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    HeyJessica welcome to mfp this site does really help you along your journey feel free to add me I support you as much as I can thanks -Laura
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Write down a clear plan of action including all your healthy goals. You can do it :)
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i did damage to my body by losing and gaining the same 50lbs over and over and in not very healthy ways. I need to lose it for good, and the right way.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, and congratulations on the healthy decision you have made.
  • liquidpete24
    Options
    I was over 400 lbs, in a wheelchair and had a litany of fat guy problems, I even ended up needing an inhaler after awhile, it's about half-licked now and I'm strong as an ox.
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    I'm glad to see this has worked for so many people or it's good enough that people are coming back to it. Today I am taking pictures, measuring, and writing a plan of attack!
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a GREAT find. Become empowered, become fit, become whatever you will yourself to be! Welcome to the journey!
  • whenthepawn
    Options
    I turn 30 this year and don't want my weight to keep creeping up. Hope I can start a lifestyle change. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    Yes, life style change. I need to stop calling it a diet. My first day of the new year and everyone has been awesome! Thank you again!!
  • mandlteam
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support, I hope 2013 is the year of real change for me too!:smile:
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    I think 2013 will be great for you and for me! Like everyone one here has said, we just need to support each other!
  • kmburne
    kmburne Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi,

This is my first day on this journey and I am learning my way around, hopefully in the next few months we will all being seeing the scale speed down the number line.