30 day cardio challenge

Options
I am participating in a 30 day cardio challenge that begins January 7. If you are interested in joining me and the thousands of others that are doing this challenge please sign up at www.mrshutupandtrain.com/30daycc and let me know if you are in. We can do this together. Last time I did the challenge I dropped 13lbs in 30 days and I'm looking forward to the same results this time around. Hope you can join me.

Replies

• KathieG2013
    KathieG2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know about this. I just signed up but I am kind of scared by the thought of it. Here is hoping I'll make it lol
  • asdjlo
    asdjlo Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know about this. I just signed up but I am kind of scared by the thought of it. Here is hoping I'll make it lol

You'll do great and love the results!
  • LeRevCooper
    Options
    I signed up! :)
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I signed up!!! lord help me
  • asdjlo
    Options
    It will be great!
  • winandejo
    Options
    What is expected of us?
  • asdjlo
    Options
    I don't remember all of the rules but they are posted on the website I listed. I know there is no fast food or alcohol during the 30 day challenge ( you are allowed 3 cheat days). Every Monday there is a baseline assessment so you can see the progress you have made and throughout the challenge there are different fitness and dietary challenges.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I watched the video. How does it work exactly? Meaning how do you know what exactly to do?

nevermind. I signed up and got an email that explained it more

=)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information. Love meeting new challenges. Keeps the motivation up!
  • asdjlo
    Options
    If you go to www.mrshutupandtrain.com and go under the fitness tv tab on top of the web page you can see a sample of the baseline assessment that is to be completed every week. Good Luck!
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I signed up! thank you for the info :)
  • asdjlo
    Options
    Ladies I'm sure we will all do great on the challenge. Please feel free to post your baseline assessment stats each week so we can see how far we have advanced at the end of the 30 days.
  • runningfataway
    Options
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I SIGNED UP.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  • asdjlo
    Options
    Hello All!

I have set up a group named "January 30 Day Cardio Challenge" for all of us to post baseline assessment numbers and continue to be a means of support for one another.
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    can you post the link. I cannot find it
  • asdjlo
    Options
    www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10550-january-30-day-cardio-challenge
  • sasvil9
    Options
    Count me in!
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO DO THIS! But then that means my body won't have time to rest, especially if doing weights.I'll think about it!
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Actually forget it IM IN!