Project: New Wife! (WARNING: ED trigger?)

Options
:brokenheart:

My husband had broke his ankle, and had some ribs broken, some internal bleeding... He's gonna be in the hospital for up to 4-6 weeks..

While I know this will make me very depressed with him gone, so I've decided to take this time away from him, try to get busy to really lose the weight I gained after we got married :grumble:

Most of my time is free now, besides doing some online courses. And honestly I'm trying to not be so depressed I can't eat, afraid to relapse back into an extremely anxious state of not eating.. So with this time I have to give myself a schedule (I actually forget to eat it seems), try to get up with some movement and not just to walk the dog, and just be healthier.. :drinker:

I really miss my hub-hub! And when he comes back home, hopefully I won't be so tired all the time and be able to take care of him. Last thing I want to do is be so depressed where I don't eat, or be so depressed I eat alot and be overcome with anxiety and sickness and fall into another tendency (an ED sufferer would know what I mean)...