When your weight ruins your entire life..

Options
My name is Jenna. I am only 21 years old but I am 290 pounds. I haven't told my my family this or even my boyfriend - who has loved me and supported me through everything. It kills me to harbor this secret. Obviously, I'm big... but know one really knows just how big. Just how unhealthy I am. I have missed out on a lot of good times. During my junior year of high school, I went through a bad break up. I was distraught, thought I didn't deserve love because that's what I was told. I believed him. So, I started "loving myself". I had grown apart from my friends during my relationship with 'he who shall not be named' so, I stayed at home and ate. Thankfully, my friends came to the rescue. They demanded I go out to the movies or didn't take no for an answer when they wanted to hang out. But, I had already started to succumb to the power of food. And despite my friends, though they were all amazing, I fell victim to my own cravings. During my senior year of high school I put on 50 pounds. And I haven't stopped. I am in perpetual darkness.

I really need help. It's taken me everything to get to this point. Please, friends, help me find light.