Curious...

Options
I am 6 feet tall, 240 pounds (down 34), and used to use the excuse "large framed, Big boned" etc.. now that my feet and hands look ":skinny" for lack of a better word, i am curious as to what happens to the belly? the thighs? my boobs are already going flat ( sorry tmi) and my tummy is getting smaller and the "pouch" is decreasing in size, does it go away? does the jiggles of the arms and thighs go away? i notice every thing is "toning" and inches are going.. but you know, anyone else with me?? looking for answers... thanks in advance...

Replies

• Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i think we are left with a bit of extra skin for a bit, but skin is very elastic(y)... lifting and working out should help out a great deal! i have 5 children, so, i have quite a bit of extra skin on my boobs and belly, but it does seem to be tightening as i go, because i work out regularly at the gym... i dont think the stretch marks are going anywhere tho...lol
  • ssotogarcia
    Options
    Thank you! I work out 6 x a week so i am getting there, I push to up the anty as we enter the new year. stronger and better. always changing