jump start car

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
How many calories do you burn when you have to push your car to start it. (dead battery) Up and down the drive way 3 times and about half way down the street....finally called AAA. My son doesn't know how to pop the clutch. He will learn today. He is the one who left the light on inside:grumble:
I was out of breath and sweaty.

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    How many calories do you burn when you have to push your car to start it. (dead battery) Up and down the drive way 3 times and about half way down the street....finally called AAA. My son doesn't know how to pop the clutch. He will learn today. He is the one who left the light on inside:grumble:
    I was out of breath and sweaty.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    My mother in law was at the lake with her brother. The brother needs to leave but his car battery is dead so he tells his sister to get in her car, drive around behind him and push his car and when she's doing about 30, he'll wave his arm out the window and then she's to step on her brakes. Simple, huh. Well, she got in her car, drove around behind, estimated the distance it would take her to be doing 30, and proceeded forward, all the while, his hand is frantically waving out the window. She had backed up several hundred feet, was indeed doing 30 when she rear ended him, and she ran into the back of his car with such force that he jumped the curb and his car, which was a brand new mustang, ended up.. you got it, IN the lake.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is a true story....
  • icandoit
    Options
    OMGLOL:laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Oh NO, catlover that's terrible!
    I don't know about the calories , but I would think that's a pretty good work out.:happy: