What Body Type am I?

Options
1990sophia1990
1990sophia1990 Posts: 225 Member
Hi everyone :) I was just wondering if someone could let me know what body type I am? I have a sad feeling I might be a pear...

Measurements are :

Bust 32.5
Waist 27
Hips 36

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I think you are. Don't be sad-it's a pretty shape!
  • 1990sophia1990
    Options
    Is it possible that it might change after weight loss?....
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Embrace what you are :) one shape isn't worse than another!!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    Options
    Is it possible that it might change after weight loss?....

Maybe, but how tall are you? Do you really want 32 inch hips though? If you lift weights your upper body might get slightly bigger for a more balanced look.
  • 1990sophia1990
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 5 my shoulders also measure across at 16.5 which can appear quite broad...
  • heatherloveslifting
    Options
    Okay I just looked at your profile and you are tiny! And shapely. I wouldn't try to lose if I were you, I'd start picking up heavy things!
  • intrepidity
    Options
    The hot type.
  • 1990sophia1990
    Options
    haha thanks :) Yeah I want to really focus on toning my tummy I've seen some amazing progress from some people on here. At the moment I'm focussing on eating healthy foods and doing some yoga this week and next week I'll try and up it....
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The hot type.

^^ Great answer to someone struggling...Thanks for being supportive to others :smile:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Why are you sad about being pear shaped?? I loooooove my shape. We can really fill out a pair of jeans.
  • 1990sophia1990
    Options
    I know you are right I am being silly really, and being honest I am proud of my derriere haha ;) but you just hear so much about how amazing the hour glass is and they always seem to look good in things no matter what but then I just looked up and apparently kate winslet has a pear shaped body and I've always thought she had a really nice figure!

I know it's also really about perspective...I really need to work on loving my body!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    im a pear shape. its not that bad.

plus pears are yummy :)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Your the beautiful type. Keep rockin it!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    why sad? does god punch a puppy in the throat every time someone realizes they are a pear shape?
  • intrepidity
    Options
    @Stephanie. Exactly. And I think the OP is fine with my comment. She's a grown woman, But thanks