I WANT IT NOW! Anyone else feel impatient?

Options
I am getting discouraged with gaining weight on my cruise wishing that I did not go......feeling like I hit the doldrums Help!!!!!!

Replies

• larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am feeling impatient. I do not know exactly why. One reason I think maybe this is that lately I have been working out a lot more and I think this is making me feel like I should be losing more but I should know by now that if I keep losing the 1.5 lbs per week that I have been for 8 months then I will get to my goal weight soon enough, Thank you for sharing. I am glad I am not the only one feeling impatient.
  • Kendralh
    Kendralh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I DEFINITELY have impatient days!

For almost all of November, I ate really well and worked out (hard cardio and weights)... and actually GAINED weight!

Then I traveled for work for about 3 weeks, keeping up with it as best as I could. When I came back, I'd lost 8 lbs!

I was about ready to give up... really glad that I didn't.

I guess if it happens too quickly, it's harder to sustain :) So if we stick with it, we should be able to make life long changes.

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one that feels this way sometimes!