Whats your reward once you reach your goal weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It seems like just this week I have seen about 5 different threads on the same topic.

The only living creature I know that likes to work for rewards is my golden retriever. I never understood the need to reward yourself for trying to get in shape. How about the reward been a healthier and fitter person with the added bonus of having to buy new clothes? Reward should be your results.

You know, that is a nice thought, but some people need a bit more motivation. When you think about it, everything we do is motivated by some kind of reward. For instance, would you go to work if they didn't pay you? Everyone is different. Some people need a little extra boost.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It seems like just this week I have seen about 5 different threads on the same topic.

The only living creature I know that likes to work for rewards is my golden retriever. I never understood the need to reward yourself for trying to get in shape. How about the reward been a healthier and fitter person with the added bonus of having to buy new clothes? Reward should be your results.

I agree with this. I only went to my high school and college ceremonies because of my parents. And, for some reason, everyone got mad at me when I declared I wasn't going. I thought it was total BS. The education I received was the reward. I'm just not into that stuff at all.

It don't bother that so many people are into that, but it worries me because it's like an end cap to soemthing. This goes on and on and on until you die. It's not a goal. But, a complete change in your relationship with food and good health. So, there no end-game reward here.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It might seem sad & simple... But I plan to reward myself by buying myself a suit. To wear. Like everywhere I go.

suit-up.jpg

how i met your mother! yes!! <3
  • julielamb79
    Options
    My reward will be a new wardrobe and some underwear! Hoping to be at my target by march for my wedding :)