Options
Anyone else completely fall of the wagon in 2012. Ya know I bought a gym membership in February and maybe went 20 times. it's so pathetic. I want 2013 to be the best year ever. No excuses. I'm sick of it, I'm sick of starting something and never finishing. I've quite smoking and now I want to lose the rest of this weight FINALLY. Whose with me. Who is ready to finally acheive their goals. Now I know I'm not alone, It's gonna be hard and some days I'm really gonna just wanna quit. So we need to really count on each other to help.

Bring it on 2013.

Replies

• fervc64
    Options
    Looking forward to what the new year brings
  • peggy822
    peggy822 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also ready for 2013 to be my year. I always get 1/2 way to my goal then quit. I started this journey last February and have lost 25 lbs, I just found MFP thanks to a friend and I wish I would have it all this time, but it's giving me the "something" new to keep me going. I can't wait to see myself this summer!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Quitting smoking is an accomplishment in itself, congrats!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am with you. 2013 is the year I slim down and get fit. no more excuses
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Thank you =)
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am with you. 2013 is the year I slim down and get fit. no more excuses

Exactly. done with the excuses. It's our year!!!
  • rsdisney
    rsdisney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I almost hit my goal for 2012 and then life happened. I still have a ways to go and I am not stopping, I love how much more energy I have now that I am doing this and I am very excited.

We all need to keep each other accountable. I have to think my husband probably the most, he is my biggest supporter. He's the one that asked me why I havent logged in lately.

With God and family on my side....I CANT GO WRONG!!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Agreed.

Give yourself some credit. That's not easy. Now, you can put all the energy into reaching your fitness goals.
  • kaffane
    Options
    I'm in!!!! i really need to lose about 100lbs this year for health reasons... with mfp and my new fitbit one i hope to stay accountable - the holidays have been tough though:smile:
  • 1kathyr
    Options
    I know I completely blew it this year. Time for a fresh start!
  • ksn2144
    Options
    I completely had a meltdown tonight. Sick of the way I feel, and sick of not sticking with it. I'm ready to do this. I want to start right now and kick it in the butt! Jan 1 starts a new year and we can kick it in the butt :)
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great and honest post. I'm with you! I turned 30 last year and still feel like my old habits are too present. Need to grow up, get healthy and move on with a strong spirit. Thanks for posting!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Agreed.

Give yourself some credit. That's not easy. Now, you can put all the energy into reaching your fitness goals.

Agreed, too!
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yess. must reach all my goals in 2013
  • gem25984
    Options
    im in!! 2013 WILL be my year. Im also fed up with starting something the quitting!! x
  • 1kathyr
    1kathyr Posts: 23
    Options
    So far I have been eating more veggies and walked for 1 mile today.

I know I'm starting slowly but I also know I won't keep it up if I do too much at once.

Slow and steady wins the race--right?
  • msalaneyus2012
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am SO in...this is the year! 30 years since I graduated high school.....its TIME to finally win!
  • RacheUk82
    RacheUk82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im on board!

Sucks to get to 30 and realise I still feel exactly the same way I did as a teenager!

I owe it to my 4 year old daughter to have a healthy mum, and a healthy wife for my husband, I hated my wedding pics.

So, I'm here, I'm present, and got my gym induction tomorrow!! ---- eeeeeek!

More seats spare on the wagon...join on!