gym buddy- YMCA Casey Race

Options
Hello all!

I have used myfitnesspal for over a year and it has helped me to lose so much weight! I am 3 kgs away from my goal weight and have decided to start using the app again.
I have had my gym membership for coming up to 2 years :) and would really like a gym buddy.
I have had a few friends join and then lose interest (as they often do). I am capable of going on my own (as i have still maintained good attendance throughout the 2 years) however would like a gym buddy who is on the same page as me.

I am a mum of 2, i'm 25 years old and go to the gym 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. I work 5 days a week so gym sesh's are usually around 6pm. I am happy to participate in classes too.

If you also go to Case Race and would like a gym buddy let me know :)

Replies

• Samanthuur
    Options
    Hi Sam, my name is Sam too! :)

I've been using my fitness Pal for about 7 months now, but have never used the online side of things. I've also only got 2-3kg to go, and am a Member of the Casey Race gym too :) Alot of my friends have lost interest too, and its always good to have someone to help motivate you and chat to at the gym!

Im a Female, 19 years of age and go to the gym 4-5 times a week, Fri Sat Sun and Tues, whenever time I can lol! I'de be quite happy to catch up Friday evenings at 6 if you'de like to :)

I hope to hear from you! Any questions don't hesitate to ask :)
  • Mrs_Hewi
    Mrs_Hewi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam! great name ;)

Thanks for the reply, i didn't think id hear from anyone who went to the same gym....but glad i have.

Catching up would be great.

I have been really lazy the last week and a bit so i really need to get back into it!

what sort of stuff do you do at the gym? do you do any classes??

Id be happy to catch up this coming Friday at 6pm if your up for it?
  • Samanthuur
    Options
    Sorry I didn't reply! I dont really use this side of the website and didn't even know you'd replied D: I do alot of running on the tredmill, it's my favourite :) I do weights in the weights room as well, but haven't really found the classes interesting or benificial to me, although i'm sure they are to others :) Do you still want to catch up? if so, when are you free? :)