Like what I see

sindyb9
sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone it is wonderful how everyone is encouraged no matter what their goal is. My goal is to loose weight not only because I have too for a new medical problem (diabetes) but I have a few others that make me not feel well most of the time. If I loose some weight the doctors may not need to put me on medication which is a very good incentive.
I have tried calorie counting but this sight is great. I did not know that exercise adjusted the calories. I like that you can put the foods in before you eat it and check to see the calories it helps me to make the correct choice on foods. Hope I can be some help to you as your posts have been to me.

Thank you

Replies

• sindyb9
    Hi everyone it is wonderful how everyone is encouraged no matter what their goal is. My goal is to loose weight not only because I have too for a new medical problem (diabetes) but I have a few others that make me not feel well most of the time. If I loose some weight the doctors may not need to put me on medication which is a very good incentive.
    I have tried calorie counting but this sight is great. I did not know that exercise adjusted the calories. I like that you can put the foods in before you eat it and check to see the calories it helps me to make the correct choice on foods. Hope I can be some help to you as your posts have been to me.

Thank you
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi Sindy and Welcome:flowerforyou: I have some major health problems as well, and this site is helping me so much. I am sure it will for you as well.:smile:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Welcome..:flowerforyou:
    dd
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • sindyb9
    I noticed in one of your posts (auntkaren) that you are a diabetic. I was just told I am one as well but if I loose weight I might not have to be put on medication. My mother has it and she goes though a lot. I also have lupus as does she and I would like to be a strong as she has. Everybody here is so supportive I am just happy I have found this sight.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.