Using the site to manage my unhealthy eating...

Options
My only question is do these things really work? I guess its just a matter of determination! I spent most of my teenage years a self conscious, inactive dork. I want to feel good about myself and I'm finally at that point in my life, feels great. However, I'm still looking to lose a few more pounds to reach my target goal of 135. I am new as of today and hoping to gain (i should say lose) from this site :D
- Lena

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lena! Yes - this site does work. I've lost 20 pounds so far.
    You will like it here!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    WElcome! And it does help a lot to be on this site!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Oh, I agree, this site helps us keep track of what we're putting into our bodies, but it's really up to you to make it work. We've all had great success so far. Why don't you join us as well :):flowerforyou:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Yes this site works but you have to work with the info they give you. You have to log your food and me honest about it. Read up on the posts to gathers your info. When you get stuck dont give up keep at it. :flowerforyou:
  • lenahofman
    lenahofman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! i'm also using this site as a way to gain support and tips from others, if anyone needs friends feel free to add me
  • Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    It really works. I felt disgusted after gaining weight over the summer. I started using this site and have learned so much about balancing the calories and the exercise over the last 6 months. I thought I would only attempt to lose around 8 lbs, but I have been continuing to lose (and am now at about 14 lbs) because once you learn the right way to eat, it's relatively easy to stick with it.

Good luck!!!