Launching March 1, 2010 - Lose for Life Challenge

Options

Replies

• Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey Nola - if you mean Mike's blog where he'll be reporting results - the link is in the signature portion of his posts.... :happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    thnx~! i caught it last night and felt silly hehehe.
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd write a quick post to check in today. I've been on track and on plan all day - and am looking forward to a walk w/ my dog tonight and maybe a lifting session. It's been a while since I did any weight training, so this first session would be a planning session to see where to start w/ what weights, etc. How is everyone else doing so far this week? We're on the downhill slide to the weekend! And furthermore, it's supposed to be <GASP!> 50 DEGREES on Monday! And here we've been thinking 34 degrees was a veritable heat wave! Bet there will be people out in shorts!
  • sld63
    sld63 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA... my weight last monday was 199... (ugh!)
    I've had a terrible sinus issue/cold... I've not been able to exercise cos of the sinus pressure/pain, but I do feel better today than yesterday, hopefully will feel better tomorrow than today... And...I've given in to comfort foods:blushing: ... I do feel totally gross and puffy right now, wondering if otc cold meds can cause water retention? But that's just an excuse - I know what's caused it this week! (those darn comfort foods! and no exercise)

Sherri
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I cheated today and did a mid-week weight in and was disappointed....I have been doing L1 or Shred for 7 days straight (every night!) and have been gradually moving up in the intensity, eating great with no cheats and the scale has not moved!! I am trying to stay movitaved but it is hard when nothing seems to be moving the scales (plateau'd 3 weeks now!!). Any suggestions?
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I cheated today and did a mid-week weight in and was disappointed....I have been doing L1 or Shred for 7 days straight (every night!) and have been gradually moving up in the intensity, eating great with no cheats and the scale has not moved!! I am trying to stay movitaved but it is hard when nothing seems to be moving the scales (plateau'd 3 weeks now!!). Any suggestions?

Are you eating all of your calories? Including what you burn?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

have u been tracking measurements/inches?
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel better today, the scale actually moved a bit. Monday's weight in is 185.2. I have been eating back most of my exercise calories. I also got out the tape measure yesterday and I guess that is where I notice the biggest difference. I've lost 2" off my hips and waist and 1.5" off my bust. I was wearing a 18-20 when I started MFP and I am proud to say that the jeans that I am wearing today are 12P...so having a better day all around!
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    gained this week - 150.4 today. Had a bad weekend
    smwert
  • augustbells
    augustbells Posts: 113
    Options
    Monday's weigh in: 244. Gained a pound this week but considering I've been in bed sick with no exercise I'm not too disappointed.
  • sld63
    sld63 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    199 again this week...I wasn't expecting a loss because I didn't do well last week due to the cold... but back on track today with logging my food and going to the gym this afternoon :smile:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    My weight was down this morning from last week. 1.8 lbs - gone.

Hope to be around more this week... last week was brutal!

Shel
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Happy to be able to say my Monday weigh in was 172.8, down from 174.5.

Now on to my evening exercise to keep the trend going!
    :happy:
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    Options
    I forgot to post this morning!! OYE!! :O)

My weight was..... 227.8 WOO HOO!!!! :o)

That means that I am down 2.8 lbs since last week!!! :o)

I am soooooo happy about this!! :o)
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Mike my weight is the same 156.5.

CHEERS to everyone that has loss this week :drinker:
  • paulksh
    paulksh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Posting my weight a day late--but the results aren't good anyways--I gained a 1/2 pound this past week.

Weight- 230.5

Hope I can do better this week!
    Good luck to everyoneelse too.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm here!!! Serious computer issues for the past 3 days. No change for me this week. 174 lbs
  • elysant
    Options
    bump
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Monday weigh-in 148.2 - so I am down a bit - yeah

smwert
  • elysant
    Options